Indian Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
IB Clean Loan (For Salaried Class) the main purpose of IB Clean Loan is for meeting marriage expenditure, educational expenses, medical expense etc. This personal loan by Indian Bank is specially meant for Salaried Class who are a permanent employee of any state/central govt. bodies, quasi-govt., reputed companies, etc. with 3 years of experience and has net take home salary up to 40% after the deduction of EMI.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Quick Apply
Indian Bank Personal Loan Highlights
|Eligibility||· Permanent Employees (Govt./Quasi-Govt./Boards/Endowment/Reputed Companies/Corporate Industrial Establishment etc.
· Must have at least 3 years of service
· The minimum Net Take Home salary must be up to 40% of gross salary even after paying installments.
|Maximum Loan Amount||· For applicant whose loan amount is credited IB bank account is rs 50,000 or 5 times the gross salary.
· For applicants who has undertaken letter from the employer to recover the EMI from salary and transfer it to the bank is Rs 1 lacs or 7 times the gross salary.
|Interest Rate||10.35% -10.95%|
|Security||· Employer’s Sponsorship
· Authorisation to debit Saving Bank Account
· A third party guarantee/any encashed collateral security
· Post dated Cheque
|Repayment Option||You can repay your loan amount in 36 EMIs|
|Processing Fees||0.51% of the loan amount is charged as processing fees with maximum of Rs 510.|
|Documents Required||· Identity Proof
· Address Proof
· Employment Proof
· Salary Certificate
· Form 16 from individual borrowrs.