Like personal loans, instant cash loans are available to everyone, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
With most financial services available at your fingertips, digital instant cash loans have risen in popularity. These are readily available short-term loans, similar to pre-approved personal loans that you can easily avail from lenders. In addition, instant cash loans come with a quick application process and minimal documentation. These features reduce the processing time and allow the lender to give you quick and easy access to the loan amount. Along with this, the easy-to-meet eligibility only adds to the appeal of instant cash loans.
Eligibility criteria and documentation requirements for Instant Personal Loans
- Individuals must be of Indian nationality and residing in the country
- Individuals must be between 21 and 67 years of age
- Individuals must meet the income criteria based on the city of residence
- Address proof: Utility bills, passport, Aadhaar card
- Identity proof: Pan card, driving license, passport
- Income proof: Salary slips or bank account statement
How to apply for instant cash loans
Applying for instant cash loans is as simple. Once you meet the eligibility criteria and have the documents ready, you can apply for the loan online and access the approved loan amount within hours. To apply for instant cash loans, follow these steps:
- Visit the lender’s website and find the instant cash loans options
- Click on apply and fill in the required details
- Select the loan amount you need and the repayment tenure
- Click on submit to complete your application
Disclaimer: This article is a paid publication and does not have journalistic/editorial involvement of Hindustan Times. Hindustan Times does not endorse/subscribe to the content(s) of the article/advertisement and/or view(s) expressed herein. Hindustan Times shall not in any manner, be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for all that is stated in the article and/or also with regard to the view(s), opinion(s), announcement(s), declaration(s), affirmation(s) etc., stated/featured in the same.