As per the government of India linking of Aadhaar with Bank account is mandatory. You can verify online that your Aadhaar is linked or not, but this tool is work only for single bank account of last linked account. The deadline has been postponed to 31/Mar/218, from 31/Dec/2017.
UIDAI provide online facility to check status of Aadhaar card linked to bank account by entering several details. To enable this service your mobile number should be registered with Aadhaar.
Step to check Aadhaar Linking Status With Bank Account
There are 2 methods to check Aadhaar status with bank account, one is visit official website of UIDAI “https://uidai.gov.in/” and second method is through mobile phone.
First Method – Check online
1. Visit home page Aadhaar’s site “www.uidai.gov.in”
2. Click on link “Check your Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status”
3. You must enter your “Aadhaar Number” and “Security Code” in the given field.
4. Click on “Send OTP” link. You will receive at your registered number.
5. Enter the OTP and then click on “Login”.
6. It will show you message that Aadhaar is linked successfully with you bank account.
Second Method – With the help of mobile
- Dial *99*99*1#
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- It will ask for confirmation, provide confirmation.
- You will get details of Aadhaar linked with bank account.