Compare Personal Loan Interest Rates February 2023
Compare personal loan interest rates from top banks of India – SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis Bank, Standard chartered, PNB, Bajaj Finserv, Fullerton India, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Union Bank, Citibank, Kotak Mahindra, Yes Bank etc.
Benefits of Personal Loan Personal Loan is an easy way to meet your financial need. You can use Personal Loan for multiple purposes such as – marriage purpose, medical purpose, education purpose, consumer durable etc.
Best Personal Loan Quick Apply
Best Personal Loan Interest Rates January 2023
|State Bank of India||10.50% – 13.50%|
|ICICI Bank||11.25% – 18.00%|
|HDFC Bank||10.75% – 18.00%|
|Bajaj Finserv||10.99% – 16.00%|
|Axis Bank||12.00% – 20.00%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards|
|Fullerton India||11.99% – 20.00%|
|Bank of Baroda||11.15% – 16.15%|
|Bank of India||12.20% – 14.20%|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
|Standard Chartered||11.00% – 19.20%|
|IndusInd Bank||11.25% onwards|
|IDFC First||14.00% – 19.00%|
|PNB Bank||11.50% – 14.50%|
|Union Bank||10.10% – 14.20%|
|Corporation Bank||10.75% – 12.25%|
|United Bank||13.70% onwards|
|Bank of Maharashtra||10.85% – 11.85%|
|Allahabad Bank||12.15% onwards|
|Bank of India||12.20% – 14.20%|
|Central Bank of India||11.10% onwards|
|Indian Overseas Bank||11.75% onwards|
|Karnataka Bank||12.97% onwards|
|Karur Vysya Bank||12.00% – 18.00%|
Highlights of Personal Loan in India
- Rates are as low as 10.25% to 20.00%.
- Rates varies from Bank to Bank/Customer to Customer.
- Factor for deciding rates: Monthly Salary, Company Profile, Employment Status.
- Personal loan is an unsecured loan and usually rates are higher than secured loans.
How to get Best Personal Loan From Top Banks
When you need cash, a Personal loan is your best mate to fulfill your financial needs. If you are a salaried person, you can avail a loan based on your eligibility. To grab the best deal, customers should compare multiple factors.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Different eligibility for different customers
- Same customers can get Rs. 50,000 to 10 lacs depending upon eligibility criteria of bank
- Choose a most suited bank which tailor-made products as per your needs
Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
- Prepayments help in reducing interest & loan tenure
- Check banks on prepayment charges varies from 0% to 5%
- Select the bank by making calculations on prepayment fee
- Right Mix of all above can help you to get more & pay less!
Personal Loan FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
It is an unsecured (do not put any type of security) loan provided by a bank and non-banking financial company (NBFC) based on – income, previous credit record, repayment capacity, employment type and more. Personal loan is available for salaried and self-employed.
What is personal loan?
How to apply for personal loan?
What are the Interest Rates for Personal Loan?
What is Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
What are eligibility criteria for Personal Loan?
- One must have a regular source of income.
- Salaried individual, self-employed business person or a professional both are eligible.
- One must have proper credit record and good CIBIL.
- Final amount sanctioned will depend on your income and eligibility and some other factors as per the lender’s criteria.