Check Union bank personal loan details on EMI & Eligible Loan amount within seconds. # Processing Fees # Interest Rates # Documents # Status # Application Form # Fees & charges # Customer care Number online.
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
Union bank is an nationalized bank with good reputation all over the India. Bank offers personal loans under various different schemes – Saral Loan, Rent Loan, Loan to Pensioners, Loan to Doctors, Union Personal for existing housing loan borrowers, Union Personal under Tie-ups with Central/State Government & Reputed Organizations, Loans-Medical Practitioners, For short term requirements – For emergency expenses, Loans for Salary A/c Holders, Union Smile.
Personal Loan – Quick, Easy & Instant Online Approval
Point to point detail about Union Bank Personal Loan
|Interest Rates||10.10% – 14.20%|
|Minimum Income||Rs 20000|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||5 Lakh|
|Minimum Loan Amount||50000|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of loan Minimum Rs.500|
|Pre Payment charges||2.28% of outstanding amount|
Union bank Saral Loan available for those who works in organizations whose salaries are being disbursed through Union bank branches. Rates for personal loan are mentioned below.
- Interest Rates for Salaried – 14.40% Fixed
- Interest Rates of Home Loan Borrowers – 11.65%
- Interest Rates for pensioners – 12.90%
- Interest Rates for Doctors / Medical Practitioners – 12.90%
- Interest rates for Home Appliances Scheme – 12.90%
- Interest Rates for Rent Scheme – 12.90%
Latest Queries for Union Bank Personal Loan
|Search Query||Rising %||Date|
|union bank of india personal loan||+70%||21-01-2020|
|union bank personal loan||+80%||15-01-2020|
|union bank personal loan interest rate||+70%||06-01-2020|
|union bank of india personal loan||+60%||04-01-2020|
|union bank of india||+50%||02-01-2020|
|union bank of india personal loan||+50%||20-12-2019|
What are the stages involved in taking a loan?
There are three main stages –
Application – Whereby you submit a completely filled in application with all necessary documents.
Sanction – Whereby you get an approval for a specific loan amount based on the value of your property and repayment capabilities.
Disbursement – Whereby the loan amount is disbursed.
Explore More Products Of Union Bank
Union Bank Home Loan
Union Bank Car Loan
Union Bank of India Gold Loan
Union Bank of India Loan Against Property