Compare UCO Bank Home Loan interest rates with other banks. Check Documents, Eligibility loan amount, MCLR Rates, Per Lakh EMI, Processing Fees, Process, Status, Loan disbursal time, customer care details online through emicalculator-india.com.
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
Apply For UCO Bank Home Loan
UCO Bank offers housing loan for New Home, Pre Approved home loan & Top Up home loan schemes. Minimum age of 21 & a maximum of 70 years required. You borrow the loan for the Purchase and construction of independent house/ready built flat for residential purpose.
|Interest Rates||8.30% – 8.55%|
|Processing Fee||0.5% of the loan amount, minimum Rs.1500/- & maximum Rs. 15000/-.|
|Pre Payment Charges||Nil|
|Guarantor||Mortgage of House / Flat|
|Age||21 – 70|
|Loan Amount||No Upper Limit|
|Toll-Free Number||1800 103 0123|
About Bank UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, established in 1943 in Kolkata, is a major government-owned commercial bank of India. During FY 2013-14, its total business was ₹ 4.55 lakh crore.Customer service: 1800 103 0123Headquarters: KolkataCEO: Ravi Krishan TakkarParent organization: Government of IndiaFounded: January 6, 1943.
Home Loan EMI Calculator Example – Below the pre-calculated EMI for Rs. 14 lakh at 8.30% p.a
|Loan Amount||Tenure In Years||Monthly EMI||Total Amount||Total Interest|