Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, you can avail a personal loan without collateral to be put up as security, it basically depends on your credit history. Personal loan for a variety of purposes such as wedding function, home renovation, medical emergencies, your dream vacation to purchase a consumer durables and more.
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
Personal Loan Highlights – Personal loan fulfills personal needs, convenient, minimal documentation, quick approval mechanism, no guarantee required, apply online, can be used for many purposes.
Eligibility Criteria For Top 5 Personal Loan Bank In India – If your credit record or CIBIL score is good so you are eligible to get the high loan amount. Some other factors like income, job stability or business stability. Minimum age – 21 and maximum age 60. Applicant must have a regular source of income.
Documents Required For Top 5 Personal Loan Banks In India – Applicant need to submit proof of identity, proof of address & income proof.
Quick Apply For Top Banks Personal Loan
List of Top 5 Personal Loan Bank In India
SBI Personal Loan
HDFC Personal Loan
Avail HDFC personal loan upto Rs. 15 lacs, repayment period up to 60 months. HDFC personal used for medical expenses, any type of home function and more.
ICICI Personal Loan
Get ICICI personal loan amount maximum of Rs. 20 lakh, tenure up to 5 years. Personal loan a can be paid monthly through EMIs.
Axis Bank Personal Loan
Avail Axis bank personal loan maximum loan amount of Rs. 15 lacs, maximum tenure of 60 months. Loan EMI is depend on loan amount, interest rates and tenure.
PNB Personal Loan
Avail PNB personal loan of loan amount up to 4 lacs for 60 months. Salaried and self employed are eligible for personal loan.
Compare Top 5 Personal Loan Bank In India
|Banks||Interest Rate||Loan Amount||Tenure/Repayment Period|
|SBI||10.50% – 13.50%||Up to Rs. 15 lacs||Maximum 60 months|
|HDFC||10.75% – 18.00%||Up to Rs. 15 lacs||Maximum 60 months|
|ICICI||11.25% – 17.99%||Up to Rs. 20 lakh||Maximum 60 months|
|Axis||12.00% – 20.00%||Up to Rs. 15 lacs||Maximum 60 months|
|PNB||11.50% – 14.50%||Up to Rs. 4 lacs||Maximum 60 months|
Personal Loan FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
It is an unsecured (do not put any type of security) loan provided by a bank and non-banking financial company (NBFC) based on – income, previous credit record, repayment capacity, employment type and more. Personal loan is available for salaried and self-employed.
What is personal loan?
How to apply for personal loan?
What are the Interest Rates for Personal Loan?
What is Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
What are eligibility criteria for Personal Loan?
- One must have a regular source of income.
- Salaried individual, self-employed business person or a professional both are eligible.
- One must have proper credit record and good CIBIL.
- Final amount sanctioned will depend on your income and eligibility and some other factors as per the lender’s criteria.