Compare Shubham housing finance with top banks of India on the basis of Interest Rates, Processing Fees, Loan Amount, Eligibility, Documents & process at emicalculator-india.com
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
Quick Apply For Shubham Housing Loan
Shubham Housing Finance Home Loan Highlights
- Housing Loan Interest Rate at 11.9 to 16%.
- Loan amount up to 15,00,000
- *For certain cities the loan amount is up to 20,00,000
- Tenor up to 20 years
- The borrower should have a bank account in any bank
- Should be residing in a city where Shubham housing has an office
- No guarantor required
- All the owners of the property being financed and all individuals whose income has been considered for the loan have to be the co-applicants to the loan
- Loans can be taken for the following end-uses: Takeover of loans, Purchase of property, Plot purchase + Self-construction, Self-construction, Re-finance, Enhancements
Subham Housing Loan monthly EMI is mentioned below at 13.50% rate of interest and at different tenure.
|Loan Amount||Tenure In Years||Monthly EMI||Total Amount||Total Interest|
Home Improvement Loans
Loans for upgrade & renovate current homes.
Maximum Loan amount up to 5,00,000.
Tenor up to 7 years
List of Documents
Standard KYC Documents
Application form with all required details filled in
Identity proof such as Pan Card, Voters ID Card, Passport
Address proof such as electricity bill, ration card
Income proof documents, if available
Bank passbook or Bank Statements
Property documents, if property identified please tick mark
In case of a Home Improvement Loan, we need copies of the Property papers and the Construction Estimate.