Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 – Details on (PMAY) Housing Scheme ✓ Eligibility ✓ Application Procedure ✓ Price ✓ Locations ✓ Allotment Process ✓ Result Draw at emicalculator-india.com
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
Over 6.8 lakh houses constructed under ‘Housing for All’ scheme.
04.05.2016: 2,508 cities selected under Modi’s scheme for affordable housing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
10.03.16: ICICI Bank launches credit-linked subsidy scheme under PMAY.
22.12.15 Central Government has sanctioned 73 projects involving 45,217 houses for economically weaker sections in 19 cities and towns in Telangana under the Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana (Urban) with a total central assistance of Rs. 678 crore.
Quick Apply for Pradhan Mantri Home Loan
The EMI to be paid on the loans taken for this scheme will be reduced to significant amount under this scheme. The housing loan currently are available at a interested rate of 10.50%. As per the calculation, the EMI on such loan of Rs. 6 lakh for 15 year time would comes out to be Rs. 6,632.39. As per the PM Awas Scheme, due to 6.50 subsidy the new EMI will be Rs. 4050. So there is a benefit of Rs. 2000 in the EMI itself. Calculate your subsidy amount with the help of PMAY Subsidy Calculator.
Highlights of PMAY Housing Scheme
Component 1 – Central Grant of Rs. 1 Lakh(Average) would be provided to the beneficiary.
Component 2 – Subsidy of 6.50 % will be provided to EWS & LIG via credit linked subsidy scheme.
Component 3 – Central Assistance of Rs. 1.50 lakh will be provided to each beneficiary for promoting housing stock for urban poor, provided 35 percent of dwelling units of the projects proposed are earmarked for EWS category.
Component 4 – Central Assistance of Rs. 1.50 lakhs will be provided to eligible urban poor, who can build new house or undertake improvements of existing houses.
Twelve states – UP, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, MP, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Telangana and Chhattisgarh would lead the urban transformation piloted by the Modi-led government.
Of these 12 states, eight are under the rule of BJP or its allies accounting for about half of smart cities to be developed and 225 of 476 AMRUT cities identified so far. UTs are also the responsibility of central government.
Get details in Hindi – प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना
Latest Trends for PMAY Housing Scheme for 2020
pmay eligibility up +300%
mgnrega up +150%
- pradhan mantri awas yojana 2020 scheme up +160% – 10.02.2020
- প্রধানমন্ত্রী আবাস যোজনা up +130% in past week
- pradhan mantri awas yojana surat scheme up +90% –in past week
- pmaymis.gov.in list 2020 up +550% past week – 08.02.2020
- pmayg nic in 2019 20 new list up +130% in past week – 08.02.2020
- pardhanmantri aavas yojna up +70% in past week – 07.02.2020
- pm awas yojana maharashtra up +400% in past week – 06.02.2020
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Rs 66.65 crore provision made for Haryana – 14.12.2019
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana up +110% in past week – 08.12.2019
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra up +80% in past week – 08.12.2019
- pmay clap up +150% +60% in past week – 08.12.2019
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Nagpur up +50% in past week – 29.11.2019