Andhra Pradesh NTR Housing Scheme 2020 Online Application Form: NTR Housing Scheme details of houses, flats, application form, registration, last date draw results. NTR Housing Scheme for BPL(Below Poverty Line), EWS(Economically Weaker Sections) and LIG(Lower Income Group) households, Under the scheme there are numbers of houses, flats and multi-storey apartments would be available. Get Details on how to submit application form, Where to get, How to Fill Application form, Download & apply online for housing scheme at http://aphousing.cgg.gov.in.
PMAY NTR Nagar scheme for poor under center’s flagship housing scheme PMAY in Andhra Pradesh state to provide home. Under this scheme urban people will get the affordable home as per group wise.
Andhra Pradesh C.M on Thursday said that the construction of more than 2,44,164 houses, out of the proposed 3,03,044, has been commenced,under the NTR Housing Scheme 2020 and the construction of remaining houses will begin soon and inaugurate one Lakh NTR Houses.
NTR Housing Scheme 2020
|NTR Housing Scheme||Number of Houses|
|PMAY NTR Nagar Scheme||1,93,000|
|NTR Housing Scheme in Kurnool||10,000|
|NTR Housing Scheme in west Godavari||58,000|
GET INSTANT HOME LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
Latest Updated: AP Housing website and application would be down from 09.07.2018 to 16.07.2018.
The Project Directors and all functionaries in APSHCL may take hard copies of important reports by 08.07.2017 and preserve for reconciliation after restoring the new website.
|NTR Housing Scheme Details 2020 as per AP Housing Scheme Website|
|Number of Houses||Flat Prices||City||District/State|
|600000||₹2.50 lakh||Andhra Pradesh|
|40000||₹2.50 lakh||Madepalli village||West Godavari (urban areas)|
|58000||₹2.50 lakh||Eluru rural mandal||West Godavari|
Users Can download application form for NTR Housing Scheme at http://184.108.40.206:8788/apshcl/dashboard.seam
You have to fill all the mentioned information in the given boxes on the form:
- Aadhaar Card No
- Present Address and Contact Details
- Permanent Address
- Ownership of details of existing home
- Type of the house based on roof type
- Number of rooms in the dwelling unit excluding kitchen
- Voter ID Card/Ration Card or any other unique identification number
- Number & Age of Family Members
- Bank Details
- Number of Years of Stay in this Town/City
- Size of existing dwelling unit (in Sq.M)
- Whether the family owns any house/residential land anywhere in India (Yes/No)
- Employment Status
- Average monthly income of household
- Does the family have a BPL Card
- House requirement of Family