Apply For HDFC Bank IndianOil Credit cards online . Check Offers, Annual Fee, Fuel Points, Rewards, Features, Benefits with HDFC credit cards. Salaried and self-employed both can apply for this card.
There are lots of HDFC Credit Card available in market. Each credit card has it own benefits and features like shopping card, Reward card, lifestyle card, fuel card and more. Choose and apply for best credit card as per your spend.
IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card Highlights
- Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- plus Applicable Taxes(If you spend Rs. 50,000 in 1 year renewal fee will be waived.)
- Get 5% of your spends as Fuel Points at IndianOil.
- Earn 5% of your Grocery spends as Fuel Points.
- Earn 5% of your bill payments as Fuel Points.
- Earn 1 Fuel Point for every Rs. 150 that you spend.
- Enjoy 1% surcharge waiver when you buy fuel.
- Valid up to 50 days of interest free period.
- Fuel Points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
Apply For IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card
IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card Features
- Avail 5% of your spends as Fuel Points –
- On IndianOil Fuel Outlet (For 1st months maximum of 250 Fuel Points/month, after 6 months up to 150.
- Fuel Points)Up to 100 Fuel Points per month on Groceries and Bill Payments.
- On Rs. 150 spent on other purchases avail 1 fuel point.
- Enjoy 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver (Up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle; transaction value to be min. Rs.400).
IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card Benefits
- Milestone Reward: Enjoy 100% waiver of Renewal Fee by spending a minimum of Rs. 50,000 on your IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card in 1 year prior to date of renewal.
- Redeem Fuel Points for Free Fuel using the complimentary IndianOil XTRAREWARDSTM Program (IXRP) membership
- Redeem Fuel Points towards catalogue products through Netbanking
- Redeem Fuel Points as CashBack on your IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of card
IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility
|For Salaried||For Self-employed|
|Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs,||Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs|
|Income: Net Monthly Income> Rs 12,000||Income: ITR > Rs 2 Lakhs per annum|