Apply for HDFC Personal Loan Online at Lowest Interest Rates – Get Instant Quotes on Latest Rates of interest, Documents, EMI per Month, Loan Amount, Processing Fees, Pre-Payment charges, Customer Care numbers.
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
HDFC Bank personal loans can help meet all your financial needs effectively. With simplified documentation and speedy approvals, availing loan for personal need couldn’t get easier. You can check your Personal Loan eligibility Online or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
HDFC Personal Loan Quick Apply
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||10.75% – 18.00%|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||25 Lakh|
|Minimum Loan Amount||50000|
|Processing Fees||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000/- & Maximum of Rs. 25000/- for Salaried Customers.|
|Pre Payment charges||Zero – 4.00% of Principal Outstanding|
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Features
- Lowest & Best personal loan interest rates.
- Special offers on interest rates and charges for HDFC Bank account holders.
- Check Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute available online and across all branches.
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer. Be earning at least Rs. 12,000/- per month net income (Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin).
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Documents
Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license.
Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport.
Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook.
Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16.
Example – Here is the personal loan monthly emi is calculated based on loan amount, rate of interest and tenure of loan. In the given EMI table interest rate is at 11.00% per annum.
|Loan Amount||Tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI||Total Amount||Total Interest|
|1 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹2,174||₹1,30,455||₹30,455|
|1.5 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹3,261||₹1,95,682||₹45,682|
|2 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹4,348||₹2,60,909||₹60,909|
|2.5 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹5,436||₹3,26,136||₹76,136|
|3 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹6,523||₹3,91,364||₹91,364|
|3.5 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹7,610||₹4,56,591||₹1,06,591|
|4 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹8,697||₹5,21,818||₹1,21,818|
|4.5 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹9,784||₹5,87,045||₹1,37,045|
|5 lakh||5 yrs||11.00%||₹10,871||₹6,52,273||₹1,52,273|
HDFC Personal Loan FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Persoanl loan from HDFC Bank is an unsecured (do not put any type of security) loan provided by a bank and non-banking financial company (NBFC) based on – income, previous credit record, repayment capacity, employment type and more. Personal loan is available for salaried and self-employed.
What is HDFC personal loan?
How to apply for personal loan from HDFC Bank?
What are the Interest Rates from HDFC?
What is Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Personal Loan?
- One must have a regular source of income.
- Salaried individual, self-employed business person or a professional both are eligible.
- One must have proper credit record and good CIBIL.
- Final amount sanctioned will depend on your income and eligibility and some other factors as per the lender’s criteria.
What are the tenor options available?
Can I foreclose or prepay my Personal Loan from HDFC?
HDFC personal loan processing fee charges.
HDFC offers top-up facility for existing customer?
How do I repay HDFC Personal loan?
Who can become a co-applicant?
Other HDFC Related Products