Apply for DHFL Home Loan online at low interest rates. Check Home Loan eligibility, Processing Fee, EMI calculator, Tenure, Payment option, Documents required for approval.
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
DHFL Home Loan Interest Rates starts at 9.50%, Lower Processing fee, loan tenure of up to 30 years, get more details and apply online.
Quick Apply For DHFL Home Loan
DHFL Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rate||9.50% p.a. onwards|
|Tenure||1 to 30 years|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 2,500 or processing fee applicable whichever is lower plus Applicable GST|
Check Details of – DHFL PMAY Home Loan
DHFL Offers Home Loans under various categories Improvement loan, Construction loan, Extension loan, Loan for Self Employed, Purchase of Plot/land, Balance Transfer etc.
DHFL Home Loan Features
✓ Minimum loan amount 1 Lac
✓ Maximum loan amount up to 5 Crore
✓ Maximum Tenure up to 30 Years
✓ Lowest processing fees
✓ Tax benefits up to Rs.70000 Annually
✓ Maximum Loan amount you can get up to 85% of the property
विवरण प्राप्त करें – डीएचएलएल होम लोन ब्याज दरें
1. What are the eligibility conditions for a home loan?
To qualify for a home loan with DHFL, you must be:
1. An Indian resident or NRI
2. Above 21 years of age at the commencement of the loan
3. Below 65 when the loan matures
4. Either salaried or self employed
2. Who can be a co-applicant?
A co-applicant is/are the co-owners of the property which is being offered as collateral/security to the loan. However all co-applicants need not be co-owners. Co-applicants to the loan are generally husband/wife, father/son, etc.
3. What are the tax benefits of home loans?
Resident Indians are eligible for certain tax benefits on principal and interest components of a home loan. As per Income Tax Act 1961 rules, the current applicable exemption under section 24(b) is Rs.1,50,000/- for the interest amount paid in the financial year and up to Rs.1,00,000/- (under section 80 C) for the principal amount repaid in the same year.
Example of Home Loan EMI Calculator Pre calculated EMI for DHFL Home Loan is given at 9.50% p.a.
|Loan Amount||Tenure In Years||Monthly EMI||Total Amount||Total Interest|
Latest Query For DHFL Home Loan
|Search Query||Rising %||Date|
|dhfl home loan interest rate||100%||16-01-2020|
|dhfl home loan interest rate 2019||60%||30-12-2019|
|dhfl home loan emi calculator||40%||18-12-2019|
|dhfl home loan calculator||+90%||4-12-2019|
|dhfl home loan interest rates||+70%||17-11-2019|
|dhfl home loan emi calculator||+90%||03-11-2019|
|dhfl interest rate||Breakout||19-10-2019|
|dhfl home loan interest rate today||+300%||03-10-2019|
|dhfl home loan rate||+150%||23-09-2018|
|dhfl home loan interest rate||+130%||14-09-2018|
|dhfl home loans||+90%||19-08-2018|
|dhfl home loan interest rate||+90%||10-08-2018|