Bank of India Home Loan– Calculate EMI & Eligibility details of Bank of India at lowest Interest Rates online. Documents List, Process, Procedure, Processing Fees, Loan amount & per month lowest EMI options, Status, Application, MCLR Rates, Base Rates at emicalculator-india.com.
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
Bank of India Home Loan can be used for many purposes like To purchase/construct house/flat, To renovate/extend/repair existing house/flat, To purchase a plot of land for construction of house etc.
Bank of India STAR HOME LOAN SCHEME
- Star Home Loan
- Star Smart Home Loan
- Star Diamond Home Loan
About Bank of India : Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership. The Bank has over 5000 branches in India.
Bank of India Home Loan – Instant Quotes Online
Bank of India Home Loan Details
|Interest Rates||8.25% – 8.40%|
|Eligible Borrowers||Salaried/ Self-employed|
|Processing Fees||0.25% of the loan amount Min.Rs.1,000/- and Max. Rs.20,000/-|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs.500 Lacs|
|Eligible Quantum of Loan/ EMI||
|Maximum Repayment Period||30 Years|
|Age||Up to 70 years|
|Pre Closure Charges||NIL|
|Lowest EMI per 1 Lakh||Rs. 751/- onwards|
|Toll-Free Number||1800 220 229, 1800 103 1906, 022 40919191|
|Bank||Bank of India|
|Security / Guarantor||Mortgage/Equitable Mortgage (1st charge) on land/flat/house. Third-Party guarantee|
Special Features :
- Free Personal Accident Insurance cover for the borrower
- Life Insurance covers to housing loan borrowers, at an affordable premium against the risk of death during tenure of the loan.
- Loan furnishing the house/flat at a rate of interest as applicable to housing loan under the scheme
Example – If you want Rs. 10 lakh of a home loan at 8.25%, then your monthly EMI are as given.
|Loan Amount||Tenure In Years||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI||Total Amount||Total Interest|
Explore More Products Related To Bank Of India
Bank Of India Personal Loan
Bank Of India Car Loan
Bank Of India Gold Loan
Bank Of India PMAY Details
Bank Of India Loan Against Property
Bank Of India Credit Card Customer Care Number