Check Allahabad Bank Home Loan interest rates, EMI, Processing, Eligibility, Loan amortization, Repayment Period, Loan Amount and more details online.
- Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Download Application Form to Stop SBI Loan EMI - Click Here
- Process to Stop SBI Bank Credit Card EMI for 3 Months - Click Here
- Fullerton India EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Postponed / Stop Request Process - Click Here
- Other Banks Application Form to Stop Loan EMI - Click Here
Home loan is used for purchase of flat, plot, construction of house, and loan can be paid in monthly installments. Borrower can avail housing loan depend on his/her eligibility.
Apply For Allahabad Bank Home Loan
Allahabad Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
Allahabad Bank Home Loan Interest Rates is 8.25% – 8.80%.
Example – Borrowers can use this EMI calculator to check how much per month EMI borrower have to pay for a dream home on the basis of Interest Rates. Below is pre calculated EMI for Home Loan at 8.25%.
|Loan Amount||Tenure In Years||Monthly EMI||Total Amount||Total Interest|
Allahabad Bank customer care number
|Location||Customer Care Number|
|Delhi||(011) 43524584 / 83 (011) 23232830 / (011) 28844271/77/74|
|Mumbai||(022) 22693165-66,65726576 / (022) 22693675/22671151|
|Pune||(020) 25650508 / (020) 25676684|
|Hyderabad||(040) 66631992 / (040) 23440506 / 23440507|
|Bangalore||(080) 65669564 / (080) 22960513/516/518|
Allahabad Bank Home Loan Eligibility
1. Regular source of Income
2. Housing loans to HUF are not considered
3. All employees who already have a loan from their own organizations may avail loan from Allahabad bank.
4. Minimum Age of 21 years at the time of apply & maximum of 70 years at the time of fully repaid of the loan amount.
The maximum loan amount which you can take from the Bank is 5 Crore. Salaried persons can take upto 60 times of monthly income whereas self-employed can get 5 times of gross annual Income/ITR.
Loan to value ratio depends on the loan amount.
Loans up to 20 Lakh – 90% approved by the bank.
20 Lakh to 75 Lakh – 80% approved by the bank.
Above 75 Lakh – 75% approved by the bank.